Scope of Work of State Plan Division
The main functions of State Plan Division are formulation and preparation of Annual Plans and other specific developmental schemes, intra/inter sectoral adjustment of outlay and review of implementation of State Plan Schemes. Following are the specific works of the division.
- Preparation of Budget Estimate/Revised Estimate.
- Interface with NITI Aayog on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and other programs.
- Servicing of Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure (CCI).
- Special Plan Assistance.
- Special Assistance for Capital Expenditure/Investment.
- Review of Centrally Sponsored Schemes.
- Single Nodal Accounts(PFMS).
- Chief Minister’s District Innovation and Challenge Fund.
- Deen Dayal Uphadyaya Swalamban Yojana.
- State Infrastructure Development Fund.
- Untied Fund.
- Infrastructural development of new districts.
- Repair & Renovation of FSBs in border areas used by BGF for patrolling