Project Co-ordination Division
The main function of the Project Coordination Division is to coordinate implementation of specific CSS and facilitating micro planning. The followings schemes are being looked after by the Division:-
- North Eastern Council (NEC).
- North East Special Infrastructure Development Scheme (NESIDS).
- Non-Lapsable Central Pool of Resources (NLCPR).
- North East Road Sector Development Scheme (NERSDS).
- Social Infrastructure Development Fund (SIDF).
2) MICRO PLANNING
- Member of Legislative Assembly Local Area Development Scheme (MLA LADS).
- Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS).
- Border Area Development Programme (BADP).
2) NEGOTIABLE LOAN
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF).